Berg Family Endowed Scholarship
- Freshman, sophomore, junior, or senior status;
- Minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA;
- Full-time student;
- Pursuing a Bachelors degree with a major or minor in the Humanities to include Art, English, History, Languages, Music, or Philosophy.
- Demonstrate financial need;
- Traditional student;
- A resident of an Eastern Montana community with a population of fewer than 50,000 people.
- Berg Family Endowed Scholarship
- Area of Interest
- Art, College of Liberal Arts & Social Sciences, English, Philosophy, & Modern Languages, History, Music, Social Sciences and Cultural Studies