Montana CattleWomen Inc. Scholarship
Montana CattleWomen, Inc. is offering a $1,000 scholarship to a student from a Montana home that is enrolled in one of the state colleges or universities. Preference will be given to an applicant majoring in a field beneficial to the livestock industry. The scholarship will be awarded to the student who is determined to have the best balance of grades, citizenship, and financial need. The winner will be announced after May.
Apply online at www.montanacattlewomen.org or contact Scholarship Chair Trina Bradley at 406-450-1577 or email@example.com.
1. Applicant must be from a Montana home.
2. Applicant must attend an accredited Montana institution of post-secondary education, either public or private.
3. Applicant must be at least a sophomore in college. Preference will be given to applicants majoring in a field beneficial to the livestock industry.
4. Applicant must have a college grade point average of 2.7 or better.
5. Applicant must have a reasonable need of financial aid.
6. A student from AG-oriented family may be given preference.
7. Members or children of members of Montana CattleWomen, Inc. may be given preference.