Deputy Scholarship for Women in Technology
Deputy is invested in building a more diverse and inclusive technology industry, which is essential for high-performing teams and innovation. That’s why we look to hire talented, diverse professionals — and support deserving students through our Scholarship for Women in Technology.
The $2,000 scholarship will be awarded to one passionate student, with the aim of reducing some of their day-to-day financial obstacles so they can focus on their studies.
To enter, a student must meet the criteria below and submit an essay of 500 words or less. In your essay, tell us your story. What first inspired you to get into tech? What do you hope to achieve after you graduate? Which recent innovations in your field really excite you?
Requirements for applying
- You’re a full-time student enrolled at an accredited public or private (non-profit) US-based college or university
- You’re currently pursuing a degree in an eligible field
- You have a GPA of at least 3.0
- You must include an unofficial copy of your transcript
- You must include a 500-word essay
Which majors or minors are eligible?
- Computer Science
- Computer Information Systems
- Information Technology
- Software Engineering
- Cyber Security
- Multimedia Computing
- Other technology majors and minors may be considered upon review by the selection committee