Mays Mission for the Handicapped, Inc. Scholarship
To qualify for a Mays Mission for the Handicapped, Inc. Scholarship, one must be able to document a significant disability, score of 20 or better on the A.C.T or 670 on S.A.T., be enrolled in a four-year study program (under-graduate only) working toward a baccalaureate degree and provide proof of enrollment.
Upon acceptance to our program, recipients agree to provide proof of full-time enrollment each semester, submit grades, maintain a GPA of 3.0 and write an “update letter” providing the Mission with information pertaining to grades, struggles, triumphs, campus life and a general “how are you doing” letter.
- May be interviewed.
- Must have a physical or mental disability.
- Must have a 20 or better on the A.C.T. or 670 or better on S.A.T.
- Must be enrolled in a four-year study program-working toward a Baccalaureate.
- Must maintain a GPA of 3.0 or better.
- Must submit grades each semester.
- If scholarship is granted and is continuous, proof of enrollment must be submitted each semester.
- Monthly Update Letters are requested.
- Other considerations may apply.