Jeannette Rankin Foundation Scholarship
Jeannette Rankin Scholarship Eligibility Requirements
An applicant for a JRF Scholarship must be:
- A woman, age 35 or older
- Low-income (based on income guidelines listed below)
- A U.S. citizen or Permanent Resident of the United States.
- Pursuing a technical or vocational education, an associate’s degree, or a first bachelor’s degree.
- Enrolled in or accepted to a not-for-profit, regionally accredited institution.
- Your Goals
- You plan for reaching your goals.
- How will you use your education to give back to the community?
JRF’s low-income eligibility is based on the student’s estimated household income for the coming year. Our income guidelines come from the Department of Labor’s Lower Living Standard.