University Honors Program Scholarship for Incoming Students
In addition to completing the MSU Billings online scholarship application and applying to the University Honors Program, applicants to the University Honors Program Scholarship for Incoming Students must (1) list the honors courses the applicant anticipates taking, and (2) provide a working copy of the applicant’s most recent grade transcript (an unofficial transcript).
- University Honors Program
- Area of Interest
- Supplemental Questions
- What is your expected year of graduation?
- Please list the Honors courses you anticipate taking.
- Have you applied to the Honors Program?
- Please provide a 300-500 word personal statement that includes a report of your academic, leadership, and community service achievements for the past academic year at MSU Billings.
- Please upload a copy of your undergraduate transcript. An unofficial copy is acceptable.