Elaine Marie Smith Endowed Scholarship
- Pursuing a Vocational Rehabilitative Services degree. If no qualified Vocational Rehabilitative Services graduate student applies for the scholarship, then the scholarship may be awarded to a graduate student specializing in Special Education;
- U.S. Citizen;
- Graduate student status; recipient must have completed one year of study or have candidacy for the graduate program approved through an accepted Plan of Study;
- Minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA;
- Demonstrate participation in activities pertaining to the field of study.
- Full-time student;
- Demonstrate financial need.
Preference to a student specializing in Vocational Rehabilitative Counseling.
- Elaine Marie Smith Endowed Scholarship
- Area of Interest
- College of Education, College of Health Professions & Science, Educational Theory and Practice, Graduate Students, Rehabilitation and Human Services