Chancellor's Excellence Awards
THIS SCHOLARSHIP HAS A FIRM DEADLINE OF FEBRUARY 1, 2021.
- New incoming freshman;
- Graduates of an accredited high school. Recipients who have not graduated from an accredited high school but are homeschool, charter high school, or G.E.D. graduates, or applicants who have been out of high school more than three years, must satisfy the ACT or SAT requirements listed.
- Minimum 3.5 cumulative GPA, OR minimum ACT composite score of 26, OR minimum SAT score of 1240;
- Full-time student;
- Pursuing a Bachelors degree;
- Demonstrate leadership and a record of school/community service;
- Three letters of recommendation.
Additional Award Information:
- Recipients are required to provide a signed declaration of intent to complete a four-year undergraduate degree conferred by Montana State University Billings.
- Qualified applicants will be prompted to answer supplemental essay questions.
- Qualified applicants will be prompted to upload an unofficial transcript.
- Chancellor’s Scholars also receive admission into the University Honors Program. Learn more at https://www.msubillings.edu/honors/ .
- This is a renewable award. Recipients who continue to meet the continuation/renewal qualifications may receive this award, provided funding is available, up to four academic years or until the completion of their Bachelors degree, whichever comes first.
- Applicants selected as finalists will be invited for mandatory interviews with members of the Chancellor’s Excellence Awards Selection Committee.