Foster Family Endowed Scholarship for International Education
- Participate in study abroad through an MSUB or MUS System Study Abroad program;
- Demonstrate an interest in international studies;
- Montana resident;
- Minimum 3.25 cumulative GPA;
- Full-time student.
- Demonstrate financial need.
Additional Award Information:
Competitive applicants are expected to assist the Office of International Studies in marketing efforts on campus prior to and after the completion of a study abroad and create a study abroad video or presentation about their experience to present upon returning to MSU Billings.
Additionally, students must answer:
- Describe how your planned study abroad program relates to your academic path and career goals.
- How will the funds from this scholarship be used to support your abroad experience?
- Please provide an estimate of expenses for your study abroad program, including travel.
- What are your plans to help promote study abroad to MSU Billings students?
- What are your plans to promote MSU Billings while abroad?