ASMSU Billings Future Leaders Endowed Scholarship – Main Campus
- Minimum 2.0 cumulative GPA;
- Full-time student;
- Pursuing a Bachelors degree from the College of Education, College of Business, College of Liberal Arts and Sciences, or College of Health Professions and Sciences;
- Demonstrate financial need;
- Continuing students must be involved on campus and have the potential for campus leadership. New incoming students must have been involved in high school and show potential for campus involvement and leadership.
- Student government members (senators, staff, and E.C.) are not eligible for this scholarship.
Additional Award Information:
- Recipients must participate in at least one campus clean-up per year and must provide a letter at year-end describing involvement on campus, how the scholarship affected them, and also future plans for leadership and campus involvement. Contact the ASMSUB Student Body President at 657-2365 for details.