Dr. Joe W. Floyd and Barbara L. Noble Scholarship
- Freshman, sophomore, junior, or senior status;
- Minimum 2.5 cumulative GPA;
- Pursuing a Bachelors degree;
- Demonstrate financial need;
- Montana resident.
Additional Award Information:
- This is a renewable award. Recipients who continue to meet the continuation/renewal qualifications may receive this award, provided funding is available, up to four academic years, or until the completion of their bachelor’s degree, whichever comes first.
- Scholarships will be awarded based on the number of credits for which each recipient plans to enroll: 6-8 credits=$1,500; 9-11 credits=$2,100; 12+ credits=$2,500. SHOULD THE RECIPIENT REDUCE THEIR CREDIT HOURS, THE SCHOLARSHIP AMOUNT WILL BE REDUCED ACCORDINGLY.