C. Bryn Nelson Memorial Endowed Scholarship
- Demonstrate volunteerism such as student government (except partisan political activities and any advocacy/special interest group activism), Special Olympics, hospice care, care for the disabled, care for those with special needs, care for the hospitalized, volunteer work in schools, etc.
- Pursing a Bachelors degree double majoring in Elementary Education and Special Education;
- Minimum 2.5 cumulative GPA;
- Junior or senior status;
- Full-time student;
- Female student;
- Traditional student;
- Graduate of a Montana high school or have earned a high school equivalency from a Montana home school, Montana charter school, or Montana G.E.D.;
- Demonstrate financial need.